Pupils are expected to come to school in the approved school dress. The standard of dress throughout the school has always been particularly good and the governors of the school wish it to remain so.
- Black or grey skirt or trousers.
- White or burgundy polo shirt or white shirt.
- Navy sweatshirt (without hood), cardigan or pullover.
- White or grey socks.
- Black shoes.
- Optional summer dress for girls and grey shorts for boys.
Indoor PE Uniform.
- Black elasticated waist shorts.
- Plain white t-shirt.
- Black pumps.
Outdoor PE Uniform.
- Suitable outdoor sweatshirt (without a hood).
- Tracksuits may be worn in cold weather.
In bad weather children may come to school in boots. However, we would ask that your child also brings a change of footwear for indoor use. This should be black pumps or black shoes.
School uniform can be purchased from 'Togs 'in Thorne or online at Tesco.